Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Snapchat Game Level: STRONG

My 16-year-old niece was the only reason I ever downloaded Snapchat in the first place. She texts from it, and it was the only way to see what she’d been up to and the only way I could communicate with her. So recently I decided to step up my Snapchat game. It’s not like I do anything exciting, but I wouldn’t say my life is dull. There are all of these cool stickers and filters you can use on photos and videos. I recommend it!





Today, day 3 of my strong snapchat game, I see that Instagram is offering a similar feature. I can’t even believe it! And this comment is going to age me, but I can’t keep up anymore! Just when I start to get really good at something, (IMHO) it’s being taken over by something new. So what’s your favorite social media app? Here’s my list:

  1. Twitter
  2. Instagram
  3. Snapchat
  4. Facebook


Follow me if you want to @sandelida on Twitter, Insta, and Snapchat!!

— Sandra de Arrigunaga

Four Crossed Logs intern
professional communication major




No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Crossed Logs is produced by students at Florida State University Panama City. All opinions represent those of the individual writer and not the university or its administrators. The blog is intended to showcase the talent, communication and insight of FSU Panama City students.