Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Nick Alexander and I’ll tell you why: I’m missing Christmas

Who doesn’t love the holidays? For most of us students, it is a time to spend with family and friends but more importantly: clock out from being a student for a little bit. As this semester is drawing to a close, as always the pressure amps up for students. For impending graduates this is a time to make sure for the third, fourth and fifth time that you indeed have handled everything that needs to be handled for graduation. This is also a time that most of us students start stressing out about finals and last-minute projects that we had all semester to work on but we just didn’t. While many people are looking forward to the summer, I myself prefer the snow and can’t help but reminisce on one of my favorite Christmases ever. I only get to see my dad once a year, during Christmas, and this year his job has him stationed in Boston. 


I met my newly adopted sister



I watched the Boston Celtics beat the Miami Heat 117 to 114. Starting Point Guard for the Celtics, Isiah Thomas scored a career high of 53 points!



I caught a T-shirt at the game



I saw snow and went sledding for the first time since I was probably 12 years old



I played board games with my family and enjoyed the warmth of the indoors while watching it snow outside

— Nick Alexander

Four Crossed Logs intern
professional communication major

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Crossed Logs is produced by students at Florida State University Panama City. All opinions represent those of the individual writer and not the university or its administrators. The blog is intended to showcase the talent, communication and insight of FSU Panama City students.