Friday, September 30, 2016

Hottest #HashtagTrends

Like potatoes, you can make a hashtag out of anything. These are 3 of the highest trending hashtags in the United States right now.

#EmojisIStillNeed

Just when you thought Apple gave us everything we might ever need to fully express ourselves, they left out a few. I looked at the last 100 tweets and these were the most requested:

  • Fingers Crossed: This would replace having to text: “I hope so,” or, “Wish me luck” before an exam.
  • Shrug: IDK too much these days? Bam! 
  • Face Palm: This would work for the following: Friend says or does something stupid? Read the wrong chapter for the quiz?


#TacosIn5Words

I made tacos for dinner before I read this one, mmm indeed.


How many can I eat?
Chicken, beef, chorizo or beans?
Is there a bathroom nearby?

#UFC205

I don’t think I’ve mentioned how much I love watching UFC. My husband has been a fan a long time so it just fell into my life unexpectedly. I’ve learned so much about MMA that now I just enjoy learning about the fighters and watching them compete. If I had to think about my three favorite fighters to watch, they would be:

  • Ronda Rousey
  • Nate Diaz
  • Daniel Cormier

Just like every other sport, these athletes have stories that compel you. UFC 205 is huge because it’ll be the first fight card hosted in New York. MMA just became legal this year in The Empire State with four title fights and an impressive undercard lineup. It’s happening at Madison Square Garden on Nov. 12.

— Sandra de Arrigunaga

Four Crossed Logs intern
professional communication major


2 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. ufc 205

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete

Four Crossed Logs is produced by students at Florida State University Panama City. All opinions represent those of the individual writer and not the university or its administrators. The blog is intended to showcase the talent, communication and insight of FSU Panama City students.